Instruction manual for the use of glass tableware:
- Please read carefully before using your glassware. Keep this manual in a safe place.
- Glass tableware is not heat-resistant, and rapid temperature change can cause damage it.
- Do not put the glass in boiling water or pour cold liquid into the glass suddenly when it is hot.
- Do not use on stove top, in microwave or conventional oven, or over an open flame.
- Cut Glass is fragile and easy to break. Handle it with caution to avoid scratches that may cause breakage and injury.
- Handle it with caution to avoid scratching or breaking. Broken glass is dangerous.
Proper Care for Cut Glass
- Proper Care for Cut Glass is very important.
- When cleaning, use a mild detergent and soft sponge. Do not use steel wool or abrasive cleaners. Do not use a sponge scrubber with abrasive cleaners or souring powders. This may cause scratches that damage the glass.
- *When cleaning the facets of the glassware, use a soft brush to avoid scratching the surface.
- Be careful when washing the inner surface of the glass. Using too much force may cause the glassware to break.
- Do not use a dishwasher to wash or dry the glassware. The force of the water may cause the glassware to hit against other tableware and break. Hot water and steam may cause the glassware to be clouded.
- Because this glass is handcrafted, the shape, shade and capacity may vary slightly from product to product.